at Testing United 2021
Welcome to Testing United 2021 conference taking place at Prague. Testing United aims at
uniting IT professionals interested in the testing profession, whether they see themselves as
testers, developers, users or whatever function-title. It is all about skills, knowledge and visions
on the awesome testing profession.
Are you thinking of speaking at international testing conference? Great, we have an
opportunity for you! Call for papers for Testing United 2021 is open now and we are looking
for speakers that would share their experience with testing community. The theme of this
year’s conference is “ 2021 QA Odyssey – stepping out of post-covid (dis)comfort zone”. How does this world’s transformation accelerates implementation of technologies and philosophical approaches? We are focusing on real life stories of failures and lessons learned in your testing journey.
Based on the above story, you may have already guessed what we are looking for from our speakers.
- We want to hear inspiring stories of how you and your team noticed problems and
tried different approaches to solve them.
- We want to hear your successes and failures and learn from your story.
- We want to get inspired and get new ideas from how you and your team ultimately
came out on top solving problems.
So, we encourage anyone who has inspirational stories to submit proposals for Testing
- You read a book or a blog post, and want to share the information with others.
- You fill up the slides with content and read from it.
- You are using the talk to promote your products and services.
- You have fancy and complicated diagrams to share with the audience.
- You submit a talk with the word “Lesson Learned…” just to grab our attention.
- You copy another person’s work and share it as yours.
- You use Testing United stage to promote your agenda not related to the theme of the
Please include the following items in your proposal:
- Title of the talk.
- Main Message – Within 100 words outline the main idea, concept or message of your talk.
- Abstract – Give details about your talk, preferably having some of the below details:
- A brief introduction about the topic. This could be giving details about your environment, project and anything relevant to introducing your talk
- What problems you were facing?
- How you solved those problems?
- Lessons Learned from this experience
- What will you share with the attendees?
- Key Takeaways – List 3-5 key takeaways from your talk that would be useful to the attendees.
- Speaker Experience – Highlight your experience in the chosen topic. Mention any links to previous talks, articles you have written or any information that would help us get an idea about your experience in sharing knowledge with the outside world (It is OK if you don’t have any).
- All talks will be in English.
- Anything else you want the reviewers to know about you.
- Video introducing your talk (Bonus Points) – Anyone who submits a video introducing
the talk gets bonus points for showing courage, determination and putting effort in
doing something different.
Once your proposal is selected, speakers will be requested to submit an initial draft of their
slides closer to the conference date. The slide deck needs to follow the below guidelines:
- Not more than 3-5 bullet points on a slide.
- Each bullet point needs to be 5 words or less.
- If not using bullet points, restrict word content to 5 words on each slide
- Not more than 20 slides for the entire talk. The duration of talk is 45 minutes + 10
minutes for questions
- Speaker notes section in Powerpoint and Keynote is a very helpful tool. Please use
that space to note down your talking points for each point in the slide instead of
loading up the slide with content.
- Images used in the slides need to be appropriate for the conference audience who
tend to be people looking to learn and get inspired.
- Humor in slides is encouraged but keep the audience personas in mind.
- Every speaker receives a full 2 day conference ticket, invitation to the speakers’ dinner and networking event.
- Contact with participants not only onsite in Prague but also with participants in 3D virtual reality.
- Each speaker will have a 3D model that will be used in 3D VR reality or in case the speaker could not attend the conference in person.
- You will be part of a successful conference with a story and a show.
The language of the conference is English, please submit your proposals in English language.
We are looking forward to reviewing your proposals and giving a stage to inspire people
In case of any questions please contact us at: email@example.com
or phone: +421 914 362 147
Testing United team